Weekend Adventures/Things to do in NC Feb 24-26 2017

I love to have options.  That being said there are so many fun options this weekend in NC.  I selected only a few to tell you about.  If my weekend is not to crazy I will try to do at least one of them.

*This one sounds really interesting to me Fearrington's Annual Folk Art Show in Fearrington Village, Pittsboro NC. 15th annual event on Saturday, February 25, 2017 and Sunday, February 26, 2017! 
Here are a couple of photos from the 2016 event from their website..



*Organ Recital Series at Duke University Chapel Sunday Feb 26 at 5pm in Durham NC

*Pruning Roses at Witherspoon Rose Culture    Feb 25 from 10-11am in Durham NC

SaveSave

Comments

  1. I went to the folk art event in Fearrington Village. It was fun:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Visti to Rye Bar and Southern Kitchen in Raleigh NC

Hiking The New Hope Overlook

A Few Things To Do In NC This Weekend April 6-9th, 2017