North Carolina Neighborhoods...Arlington Park at Amberly in Cary NC

Brodie and I decided to check out Arlington Park at Amberly in Cary NC.  Join us as we walk through the community.  I will search the internet for a bit of info on the community.
Arlington Park was one of the first phases in Amberly.  Single family detached homes built by KB Homes in 2007.  As a resident of Amberly you have the opportunity to take advantage of a beautiful clubhouse and pool just a couple of blocks away.
I liked the tree lined streets.
 Nearby there is a Harris Teeter, actually there are 2 of them pretty close by.  They are building a Whole Foods near by and there is talk of a Publix. Even better news there is a rumor that a Wegman's is coming to this side of Cary.  I sure hope so, I love that place:-)
There are several shopping venues near by.
Parkside Town Commons featuring Franks Cinebowl and Grill.  Where you can bowl or watch a movie in style.  I love to go to the movies there.  You can order a meal and rest in the comfy recliners and sip your wine or beer or other beverage.  Great place.  There are also some fun restaurants and shops to visit.
Beaver Creek is just south in Apex and Southpoint Mall in Durham is not far away.
 Current prices I found online were in the upper $200,000 to the low to upper $300,000.
 You know me if I see a pretty flower I have to take a shot...


 Trail to the greenway...
 As you leave via the back entrance you can see the lovely fountain next door.
 This neighborhood is in the Wake County School District
                                                          It's all about the detail...

 We enjoyed our walk through this section of Arlington Park.  If you are interested in moving to this area you can contact my daughter Erica.  She is a great agent and can help you with any price point and location you are interested in. Erica's Page

Comments

  1. I love Publix & Wegman's. It's encouraging that they're starting to gain a foothold here. I just wish that they'd build one on my side of the Triangle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too love Wegman's. I have heard it is coming to my area, I hope that is true. There is one coming to the Chapel Hill area. I visited the new Publix. Very nice, great customer service.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC