Restaurant Review Town Hall Burger and Beer, Durham NC

It's time to try a new restaurant.  I was invited by my friend Cindy to Town Hall Burger and Beer in Durham.  Let's go....

After having a look at the menu I decided to get a classic cheeseburger.  Here is their description... "Certified Angus Beef patty, lettuce, tomato, onion & choice of cheese served on brioche."
I also tried out the fried pickles with jalapeño ranch.
The burger was delicious.  I loved it.
Fried pickles were really good too.  The jalapeño ranch was a bit too spicy for me.  
I would probably go with plain ranch next time.  
Being a wine girl I know very little about beer.  Town Hall seems to have a nice selection of beer.  Here is their list...Beer List...


They serve wine and Bottled Boylans Sodas too.

The Bar.
Cindy and I plan to go back to check out the bar..
I loved my burger.  Looking at his picture makes me want to go back today:-)
They have daily specials and weekly events.  Check those out here...Specials and Events
It would be fun to go on their trivia night that is held on Thursdays.  Along with the trivia you also get $3 pints and $4 glasses of wine.
They also have music bingo for the kids on Tuesdays.  Not sure what it is but I bet my grandson would like it:-)
I really enjoyed my visit to Town Hall Burger and Beer.  I plan on going back...
Get out and try a new restaurant.
KathieyV:-)

Comments

  1. This looks like my type of place! Maybe the next time I stop by Durham, I'll swing in. The burger looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a fun place. Nothing fancy, a casual good burger spot. Durham has so many nice restaurants now. There are so many to in downtown now.

      Delete
  2. I love Town Hall Burger! Their craft beer list is really solid and they have one of the best veggie burgers in town!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to try the veggie burger next time I am in. Thanks for the advice:-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC