Another Broken Egg Cafe in NC

I was glad to hear they have opened a new restaurant in my area.  Another Broken Egg Cafe.  They serve breakfast and lunch.  It is opened 7am-2pm daily.  I have been 3 times since they opened.  I really enjoy both the decor the food and the service.  
(Their logo)

Here is what they say on their website....along with a couple of their photos...
"Another Broken Egg Cafe so unique. Since 1996, when our original Broken Egg Café opened in Old Mandeville, La., it’s been our passion to create exceptional dishes for breakfast, brunch, and lunch that are "craveably" delicious with an artisanal flair!"
(Photo from their site)
(Another photo from their site)

Another quote...
"Established in 1996, Another Broken Egg isn't your typical breakfast, brunch and lunch place. Our menu is second-to-none, loaded with fresh ingredients and creative recipes across a wide variety of breakfast classics, memorable brunch dishes and lunchtime favorites. And each location is designed to feel like a casual getaway with a generous side of family, friends and friendly service. Much of our success can be linked to our philosophy that "Nothing Short of Right is Right.” Each restaurant is managed by hands-on owners who believe that every detail is important to make the customer happy. So from the time you enter the front door to the time you leave the Cafe, you should feel like you're on a relaxing vacation and as comfortable as you would be in your own home."

Erica and I decided to visit when they had a special menu for the day.  "Tastes of the Deep South"
They even paired the meal with a nice drink.  I had the Strawberry Lemonade Sparkler.  Yummy!
Erica had the Pinot Grigio.

Black Berry Crisp and Brie Waffle 
Erica said it was great.
I had the Farmhouse Frittata.  Very good:-)

Another Broken Egg has six of their restaurants in NC.  Click on the link for locations..
I enjoy their breakfasts.  I will have to give their lunches a try.  
So if you are looking for a nice cafe to enjoy breakfast or lunch 
I suggest you try Another Broken Egg Cafe.  I think you will love it.
Happy Eating!
KathieyV:-)

Comments

  1. I've eaten at Another Broken Egg in Cary a couple times! I really liked their pancakes and their waffles. They had a waffle flight special for a while that was delicious and last time I was there I had a pancake flight! Yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blackberry crisp sounds amazing!!! Got to love little cafes like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love trying new restaurants. Always an adventure:-)

      Delete
  3. Oh this is making me hungry for breakfast, I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do check it out Tanya. It is a chain but I really have enjoyed every time I have visited.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC