Southerns Women's Show 2017 in Raleigh NC

I had the opportunity to attend the Southern Women's Show in Raleigh NC this year.  I have heard talk about it over the years, but I have never been.  I had a couple of free hours on the weekend of the event and decided to check it out.  If you go, you can find a few local and national celebrities, health related products, makeup, fashion, food, wine and the list goes on and on.  Here is a link that you can check out to decide if you want to attend next year.  
(The dates for next year are already up)
The Food...
Stony Mountain Vineyards in Albemarle NC.  Here is a quote from their site...
"Welcome to Stony Mountain Vineyards - a family-owned boutique winery dedicated to the passion of winemaking. Come have a glass of wine on our deck and share our panoramic view of the Uwharrie Mountains and the lower Yadkin Valley."

Rock of Ages Winery in Hurdle Mills NC.  Here is a quote from their site...
"Enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience at the Rock of Ages Winery. We designed the winery with in an Old English style with hints of Italian and Western lodge influences. This symphony of natural colors and textures is surrounded by 26 acres of vineyards and a four acre lake."

(I plan to visit both vineyards:-)

I could not for the life of me remember who was promoting the Amish Wedding products.  The few I tasted were good.  Here is a site that will give you locations to buy their products if you are interested.

Check out Diva Kakes for yummy cupcakes, cakes, and more...
The Shopping
I did not get to see as much as I wanted with my limited time. What I did see I liked.

Crown and Ivy at Belks.  The few times I have been at Belks I have noticed they do highlight Crown & Ivy.  They seem to have significant sales as well.  

Azuki Skye Jewelry.  Very pretty.  










The event was held at the State Fair Grounds in Raleigh NC
I loved the two ladies at the Total Life Changes booth. If you visit the site you will find Pinique's info at the upper right hand corner.
Docklands Design and Print Shop had some very nice regional art.  
They even had a few adoptable puppies at the event. I like the quote they displayed.
"Happiness is a warm puppy"
I only scratched the surface of the offerings of the Southern Women's Show.  It is an extensive list.  I think I will go back next year and spend a full day.  Maybe I will see you there.
I will leave you with a quote found at the show...
"Be the kind of person that you want to meet"
Happy Adventures,
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC