A Visit to the Raleigh Rum Company in Raleigh NC...

A couple of weeks ago Cindy and I decided to go on an adventure.  I searched the internet for things to do and came across the Raleigh Rum Company in Raleigh NC.  They have free tastings and tours every Saturday so off we went.  

If you asked me what I know about rum, the answer would be next to nothing.  The only thing I do know is that I love tropical drinks that contain rum.  

Here is a quote from their website....
"Born of our love for craft beer and cocktails; we marveled at all of the amazing craft beer in NC.  However, in January 2014 we looked around at the liquor shelf and couldn't find nearly as many options for the liquor end. So we decided to help fix that and Raleigh Rum Company was born."


 Tours and tastings every Saturday at 2pm.  It is free.  Click here for details and directions.

 We were treated to drinks and a mini lesson on the workings of the stills and the history of the Rum Company.
We had a great time at the Raleigh Rum Company.  
If you have a free Saturday I suggest you check it out.  
So now when I want a taste of the tropics I will head over, buy a bottle of rum and make myself a tropical drink.  Yum!
Get out and have some fun.
KathieyV:-)

Comments

  1. This looks like a great place to visit and sample!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna, Yes you should check it out. It was a fun visit. Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. This looks so amazing, how did I not know about this!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allison, It was a fun visit. I am learning there is a lot in my area that I don't know about. Having fun discovering.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC