Kendra Scott at North Hills in Raleigh NC

I had an opportunity to attend a Kendra Scott event a couple of weeks ago.  Yes, I did get free food and drink to cover this event, which was very nice.  It was held at the Kendra Scott at North Hills in Raleigh.
Just who is Kendra Scott?  Here are a couple of quotes from her website...
"Kendra Scott is a loving mom, a driven entrepreneur, and a passionate designer who believes the truest form of success is giving back in a meaningful way."
"Since she began her company, Kendra has lived by three core values: Family, Fashion and Philanthropy."
My blogger daughter, Stephanie from MomUnglued, and I attended the event.
With my camera in hand, we set out to explore all that Kendra had to offer.
We were not disappointed.  There were many beautiful pieces.

The store is beautiful.  It has a warm and inviting feel and is open and bright with many windows looking out onto the other shops at North Hills.

  Seasons 52 in Raleigh provided a great spread.
I loved the artwork I found throughout the store.  I asked about it, and was I told it was Italian art and that Kendra had just taken a trip to Italy which inspired this display.  You can find more about it on her blog.
No, I did not buy any jewelry at the event.  Although now I find myself intrigued by the many lovely designs and more than likely will return to make a purchase.  I like the bracelet in the photo below.  It is a bit out of my price range,  but I did find one that has me tempted.  Click to see it on their website...My future bracelet, maybe, we will see:-)

They also carry frames, trays, and decorative boxes.  Along with the beauty of the jewelry you can beautify your nails with the lovely shades of color found in their nail lacquer. My choice in nail color would be the Maroon Jade Nail Lacquer.

I enjoyed my evening at Kendra Scott at North Hills in Raleigh.  If you go you will find a lovely shop with friendly people and very nice jewelry.  If you find yourself in Raleigh you should check them out.
Happy Shopping!
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC