NCMA Exhibit: Inspiring Beauty 50 Years of Ebony Fashion Fair



We have a fantastic museum here in North Carolina.  The North Carolina Museum of Art or for short NCMA, in Raleigh NC. I went with a Meetup group to an exhibit called Inspiring Beauty: 50 Years of Ebony Fashion Fair. It is a beautiful and inspiring exhibit, and if you get a chance, I suggest you attend. 
Here are a few photos from the event....

I love the detail in this dress.  Beautiful!




At the end of the event, they have a virtual fitting room.  
Here you can scroll through and virtually try on several of the fashion items.  
Such fun!
Take advantage of the offerings of the museums in your area.  
There is so much to see, do, and learn.
Happy Travels and Adventures!
KathieyV
(If you would like to buy me a cup of coffee for my blogging efforts you can go to my 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC