Restaurant Review, Woodlands BBQ in Blowing Rock NC

One place that has become a regular stop for me on my Blowing Rock Adventures is Woodlands Bar-B-Que.  Rustic atmosphere, great barbecue and, every time I have been there, live music.
Here is a quote from their site.
"Our Restaurant’s Menu features barbecue beef, pork, 
chicken and ribs plus home style Mexican food. 
Family oriented with a rustic atmosphere."
Woodlands


"Serving North Carolina Barbeque in Blowing Rock NC since 1977."

Woodlands
It was my first experience tasting their chicken BBQ.  It was great.
One of my daughter's favorite desserts at Woodlands is the Blackberry Cobbler. It is such a popular dessert that they ran out the night we were there.  No worries because we will be back:-)
If you find yourself in Blowing Rock NC I suggest you check out Woodlands BBQ.  
Happy Travels!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC