"Udder Pecan" Ice Cream at the Cow Cafe in New Bern NC

As I was exploring downtown New Bern I stumbled upon the cutest cafe, The Cow Cafe.
It was a rather hot day, and the thought of ice cream was inviting.  
So I decided to check it out.
Here is a quote from their website...
"The black and white Holstein awnings is the hint that Cow Cafe isn't your ordinary eatery.  Nestled deep in the cow country of New Bern, North Carolina (or Moo Bern in cow language), we serve a full line of sandwiches, wraps, salads, plates and, of course, HOMEMADE ICE CREAM!"

The menu items looked good, but I was here for the ice cream.  I decided to go with the "Udder Pecan".  (I used to enjoy butter pecan ice cream with my mom, it was her favorite).
There is a variety of seating.  The main dinning room is in the front of the restaurant.
In the back is a room that the kids will love.  This room has an outdoor feel with the walls painted to look as though you are on the farm.
Read the history of the Cow Cafe here.
There is an opportunity for a bit of shopping at the Cafe.  On display, in the photo below, you will find gifts candy and more.
I had a lovely time at the Cow Cafe.  The ice cream was smooth and delicious.  My Mom would have loved it.  
If you find yourself in New Bern NC and you are in the mood for ice cream, or you are just plain hungry I suggest you visit The Cow Cafe.  I think you will love it.
Happy Travels and Adventures!
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC