Curtain Calls and Wine Wishes Oct 2018

I love the performing arts, and I love wine.  I thought I would look ahead into Sept and find some shows and wine events in my area of North Carolina that I would like to attend.  I wish I could attend every event but as my mom used to say "If wishes were horses then beggars would ride," another quote she used to throw around was "champagne taste on a beer budget."  I can dream though and sometimes dreams do come true.

Curtain Calls

*Sept 28-Oct 14 you can see The Revolutionists at the Raleigh Little Theatre in Raleigh NC
*Oct 7 the NC Symphony is playing "Star Wars, A New Hope" in Raleigh NC
*Oct 16-21 at Raleigh Memorial Auditorium in Raleigh NC you can see"In the Heights"
*Oct 21 at DPAC in Durham NC- Jeremy Camp and Matthew West.

-Wine and Food Wishes
*Oct 13- there is a Wine Cheese and Chocolate Festival in Raleigh NC
*Oct 14 is Sip and Savor A Wine Food and Music Experience at DPAC in Durham NC
*Oct 27-North Carolina Wine Festival in Raleigh NC


I hope you have found some events you would like to attend.  Please check websites for times, prices and ticket options.  
(Since I am only human and flawed at that, I am not responsible for any changed times or typos:-)  
Enjoy the Arts With a Touch of Wine.
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC