The Quarter Horse Bar and Arcade in Durham NC


















(Logo from their website)
Cindy and I were exploring in Durham again and she mentioned The Quarter Horse Bar and Arcade.  She had been once before and said it was fun.  I had never heard of it so I said "lets go!".....
Quote from their site...
"Quarter Horse Bar & Arcade is a private club with an amazing collection of classic arcade and pinball machines."
When you arrive you are greeted by a staff member.  He or she will have you fill out a membership form.  You have to be over 21 to be a member.  That being said they do also have some kid friendly hours. A few hours on Saturday and Sunday.  The kiddos have to be accompanied by an adult.  Check their website for hours.
When you walk in you will see a nice bar and dozens of pinball machines and games.  What fun.  I could have stayed for hours.  The games brought back memories of the arcades of my childhood.

Cindy and I both ordered wine.  They have these nifty little wine holders that you can place beside your preferred game.  



I really do want to go back buy a glass of wine, or two, and then play games for hours.  If you like arcade games I suggest you visit The Quarter Horse Bar and Arcade.  Loads of fun.
Happy Travels and Adventures.
KathieyV:-)
SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC