The Quarter Horse Bar and Arcade in Durham NC


















(Logo from their website)
Cindy and I were exploring in Durham again and she mentioned The Quarter Horse Bar and Arcade.  She had been once before and said it was fun.  I had never heard of it so I said "lets go!".....
Quote from their site...
"Quarter Horse Bar & Arcade is a private club with an amazing collection of classic arcade and pinball machines."
When you arrive you are greeted by a staff member.  He or she will have you fill out a membership form.  You have to be over 21 to be a member.  That being said they do also have some kid friendly hours. A few hours on Saturday and Sunday.  The kiddos have to be accompanied by an adult.  Check their website for hours.
When you walk in you will see a nice bar and dozens of pinball machines and games.  What fun.  I could have stayed for hours.  The games brought back memories of the arcades of my childhood.

Cindy and I both ordered wine.  They have these nifty little wine holders that you can place beside your preferred game.  



I really do want to go back buy a glass of wine, or two, and then play games for hours.  If you like arcade games I suggest you visit The Quarter Horse Bar and Arcade.  Loads of fun.
Happy Travels and Adventures.
KathieyV:-)
SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

Winkler Bakery in Old Salem NC

Hiking Loblolly Trail and Schenck Forest in Raleigh NC