Let's Say a Toast to North Carolina

I was browsing North Carolina on my computer and found a Toast written to my state.   There is no indication as to who wrote the toast which I found on DennyDavis.net.  I find North Carolina to be a beautiful state.  There is such variety here.  You have the mountains in the west and ocean to our east and a ton of things in between. There is so much to enjoy and discover.  There are wineries, museums, and marvelous hiking trails just to mention a few.  With that in mind, I too will say a toast to my home state of NC.


North Carolina Toast

"Here's to the land of the long leaf pine,

The summer land where the sun doth shine.
Where the weak grow strong and the strong grow great,
Here's to "Down Home," the Old North State."
Author Unknown



What state would you toast?
Happy Travels and Adventures!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC