I Went Out In Search of a Man...A Snowman!

I don't know exactly how much snow came down in our area of NC yesterday,  I have heard anywhere from 4"-12".  I think we probably had around 8 inches here in Cary.  The snow on the ground today is the most snow accumulation I have seen in a very long time here in the south, and it is beautiful.
I decided to head out for a walk and search for a man...a snowman.  Please join me on my search...
I found a few snowmen in the neighborhood....

A lovely snow couple.

This one made me smile.


"Sometimes I think my snowman is giving me the cold shoulder 
but I can turn things around and melt his heart with a warm smile"

If you were lucky enough to have snow in your area be sure and take some photos.
I would love to see them.
Have a great day!
KathieyV:-)
(If you would like to buy me a cup of hot chocolate check out my GoFundMe page.  Thanks:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC