A Few Things to do in North Carolina This Weekend July 25-29, 2018



Its time to start planning your weekend.  Here are just a few things to do in NC this weekend...


*July 21-29 you can go to Tweetsie Railroad in Blowing Rock North Carolina to watch
K-9's In Flight.

*June 23-July28 is the Eastern Music Festival in Greensboro North Carolina.

*July 27 is Symphony by the Lake in Blowing Rock North Carolina.


*July 27-28 in Maggie Valley North Carolina is the Hillbilly Jam.

*July 27-29 you can attend a Watermelon Festival in Fair Bluff North Carolina.

*July 27-29 is a Furniture Festival and Clearance Sale in Hickory North Carolina.

My Facebook Four
Just for fun I thought I would look at the Facebook events in my area
 and then select four that I would like to attend.
The links for the event are below the photo.

*July 25-Watermelon Day and Largest Watermelon Contest at the State Farmers Market in Raleigh North Carolina.
*July 27-Beer Burbon and BBQ Festival in Cary North Carolina.
*July 28-History Hike in Raleigh North Carolina.
*July 27-Lobster Truck and Live Music in Youngsville North Carolina. 

July 25-Video Games Day
July 26-National Chili Dog Day
July 27-Walk on Stilts Day
July 28-National Milk Chocolate Day
July 29-National Lipstick Day
July 30-Friendship Day
July 31-National Mutt Day

As usual guys you need to check all event websites to verify times and pricing.  
I can't guarantee anything.  

Whatever you decide to do have a great time.
KathieyV
(If you would like to buy me a cup of coffee or glass of wine for my efforts I would be honored.  
Check out my GoFundMe page:-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC