Curtain Calls and Wine Wishes Aug 2018


I love the performing arts, and I love wine.  I thought I would look ahead into Aug and find some shows and wine events in my area of North Carolina that I would like to attend.  I wish I could attend every event but as my mom used to say "If wishes were horses then beggars would ride," another quote she used to throw around was "champagne taste on a beer budget."  I can dream though and sometimes dreams do come true.


Curtain Calls
*Aug 13 is Beatles vs Elvis "A Musical Showdown" at the Fletcher Opera Theater in Raleigh NC
*Aug 17- Sept 2 in Raleigh you can attend the musical "Sister Act"
*Aug 7-12 the Book of Mormon returned to DPAC
*Aug 15-17 Cirque Du Soleil will be at PNC Arena in Raleigh
*Aug 10 Movies by Moonlight Beauty and the Beast Sing-A-Long at Koka Booth Amphitheater in Cary NC
*Aug 15 at DPAC you can see Lyle Lovett and his Large Band

Wine and Food Wishes

*Aug 1 there is a Wine Class "Napa vs Sonoma" at the Pedaler Wine and Beer in Raleigh NC
*Aug 15 you can Indulge at Dusk at the Mayton Inn in Cary NC
*Aug 24 and 25 the Glenwood in Raleigh is have a Murder Mystery Dinner called "Crusin' For Clues"

I hope you have found some events you would like to attend.  Please check websites for times, prices and ticket options.  
(Since I am only human and flawed at that, I am not responsible for any changed times or typos:-)  
Enjoy the Arts With a Touch of Wine.
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC