North Carolina Wines A Visit to Gregory Vineyards in Angier NC

I had the exciting opportunity to visit Gregory Vineyards in Angier North Carolina with several other wine-loving buddies.  What a beautiful location.  Join me as I revisit the event.
Quotes from their website:
"Escape to a quiet country setting and enjoy a picturesque view of rolling hills, 
vineyards, and spring fed lakes"

"Gregory Vineyards features lakefront Vineyards, a Winery, Distillery, Tasting Room, and Lane’s Seafood and Steak House. Learn the art of making Wine, Moonshine, Brandy, and Fortified Wines. Enjoy award winning Unfortified Wines and Fortified Wines. Relax by the fireplace, front porch or have a delicious meal."
When we arrived, they had a lovely meal prepared for us.  We enjoyed this yummy lunch along with a tasting of the Gregory Vineyard wines.
My favorite wine of the tasting was the Bald Eagle.  I did try one of their Brandy Wines.  I had the Fearless Brandy Wine because that is what I want to believe that I am:-)  
Fearless is 40 proof and packs a punch, but I found myself enjoying the experience.
My Wine Buddies.

They have a full service restaurant at the Vineyards.

Lanes Seafood and Steakhouse
Hours:Wednesday - Friday | 5:00 pm - 9:00 pmSaturday | 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Check out the menu below, 
We took a tour of the property...



As you can see the property is beautiful!


Now off to the vineyard..

"Gregory Vineyards is North Carolina’s 106th winery, and is pleased to offer you a fine selection of muscadine wines and juices. Our quiet country setting is a beautiful place to host a party, wedding, or any other special event. We encourage you to come in, sit by the fire, and enjoy a glass of Sunset. When the weather is nice, spend time on our wine porch, which overlooks the vineyard and ponds."
Quote from their website

The Muscadine Grapes...

If you are interested in a wine tasting here are their hours.
Hours:
Wednesday - Friday | 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Saturday | 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Last sit down tasting on Saturday is 4:00 pm
I would call to double check before your visit to be sure nothing has changed.

The view of the vineyard...
You know I love events and at Gregory they do host events.  
They have a lovely wedding venue.
They have an upcoming event that sounds like fun.

I like to select one photo to play with on photoshop from my excursions.  
I decided on the John Deer Tractor.

What a great day at Gregory Vineyards.  
The location was beautiful, the wine sweet and refreshing, and the food was lovely. 
If you find yourself in Angier NC and you like wine 
I suggest you check out Gregory Vineyards.
KathieyV:-)

(This wine tasting and lunch was free for we bloggers to experience this wonderful winery.  Nothing was expected of us in return except for some social media posts, but I decided to do a blog post.  Thanks, Gregory Vineyards for an enjoyable experience!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC