Taking a Walk in Downtown Cary North Carolina

It was a beautiful winter day.  A perfect day for a stroll in downtown Cary NC.
View from the Downtown Park.
 The Cary Arts Center.  There is a lot going on at the Arts Center from shows to classes. 
Check out their events calendar.

 I love the Mayton Inn in downtown Cary.  I have been many times.  I have not stayed at the Inn, but I hear that the rooms are lovely.  I have been for lunch at the Verandah, I have taken a Skillpop class held in one of their meeting rooms, and enjoyed a Christmas Market held at the Inn.
Downtown Cary Sculptures...




Churches...

I was excited to find a mural...
 Not sure what this is but it is interesting:-)
I will leave you with good advice I found on my walk around town.  
We should all be doing this.
Get out and explore.  If you ever near downtown Cary I suggest you take a stroll.
Happy Travels!
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC