World Market: My Favorite Place to Buy Wine

I enjoy a nice glass of wine.  To me, it is comfort food right up there with coffee.
I love to visit wineries, enjoy a tasting and take home a bottle of their wine.
There is not always that opportunity to venture off to a winery, and in those times I have a go-to place to stock up on wine, that place is World Market.
There are 13 World Market locations in North Carolina.  
They carry wine from all over the world and even some North Carolina Wine.

Here is a quote from their website.
"Always affordable, our selection of wine, imported beer, champagne, sangria,
 cocktails and aperitifs create the perfect wine night or microbrew barbecue".

The reason I love World Market for wine is that they have a huge selection and they have incredible sales.  You get a discount if you buy six bottles.  I usually end up getting six bottles for around $55.00.  That is a great price. 
I was a member of WineC, and although it was fun to get new and unique wines, I find it much more cost effective to purchase new and unique wines at World Market.
They have a lot of speciality wines....
I don't think I like the label on this one although it would be good for Halloween.




 My girls and I love this wine, Paxis Red Blend.  
Really good!



If you have a World Market and you like wine I suggest you pay them a visit.
Good prices and great selection.
Happy Day!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC