Travel-Old Mill Farm Durham NC

 Join me for my Old Mill Farm Adventure in Durham, NC. 





Yes, there are goats on the farm!


Looking over the events on their website, I found they have both paid and free events, many with live music.  The day I was there, Jason Bales was the musical artist.  There was plenty of seating in which to sit back and enjoy the music.


Other animals on the farm.
They have both wine and beer for your drink options.  The day I was there, they had food trucks.






I could not find very much on the history of Old Mill Farm.  If you go to their website, you will find their hours of operation plus many events and activities planned on the farm.
Here is a link to the events page if you would like to take a look
Old Mill Farms Events
If you find yourself looking for something to do and live near Durham, NC, I suggest checking out Old Mill Farm.  
Happy Travels
Kathiey V.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting NC Tidbits...The Town of Buffalo NC is at the Bottom of Lake Lure.

Restaurant Review...Eddie's on Lake Norman, Mooresville NC

The Hickory Nut Gift and Antique Shop in Chimney Rock NC